Firing Order on my TGP

R Dubya

this is off the top of my head....but from passenger side to drivers side, the coils should be 1 4 3 6 5 2. I *think* thats right....the 5 and 2 might be swapped......wait for someone to confirm though

Damnit Robby I hope your kidding about the 5 and 2 being swapped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It doesn't matter, same coil. :lol: :wink:

Sounds good to me, but again, off the top of the noggin. I'm tired or I'd not be lazy and look for ya. :oops:

The actual firing order of the engine(if you need to know that as well) is 1-2-3-4-5-6

the coils are 1-4-6-3-2-5 from the front of the engine(left to right of course)

EDIT:

Btw, cylinders 2,4,6 are on the front bank(think radiator side) and cylinders 1,3,5 are on the rear bank(firewall side)..these are listed from left to right when standing in front of the engine/car.

Damnit Robby I hope your kidding about the 5 and 2 being swapped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It doesn't matter, same coil. :lol: :wink:

Sounds good to me, but again, off the top of the noggin. I'm tired or I'd not be lazy and look for ya. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Uh oh...an all simely post, better add some words

Thanks dudes.. I found the wire routing in my manual but I couldn't find the cylinder numbers.. Luckily the guy that lives across the street works at the Chevy dealer in town, he numbered out the cylinders for me. Wires are on and set to go.

Whatever you do, don't look on the lower plenum. That has confused many a people, me included for a second. :oops:

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! Just follow the runners.....duh :roll: :wink:

At least you admit it!