sl3196 GTP and malibuolds Cutlass pics from today....

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

DSC01142.JPG

DSC01143.JPG

DSC01144.JPG

DSC01145.JPG

DSC01146.JPG

DSC01140.JPG

DSC01139.JPG

that's Travis' gold Alero (the same one that has made several 'appearances' in the race stories section :) )

DSC01135.JPG

Dan's GTP is nice! my Cutlass is kinda a junker in comparison :)

I still think your cutlass is nice! Turbo the bitch already! :lol:

BTW: I hit 135.4SPL in the sound compitition. Had no idea what I was doing or if I had it all set-up right.

DSC01136.JPG

Do you wash your engine alot? I mean that engine looks clean enough to eat off of. Mine has oil all over the damn thing for some reason, so does my dads.

Guest TurboSedan

actually i only wash the engine maybe once every two months at most! i probably only wash the car at the car wash once a month. the car and engine have about 220,000 miles, but i've already had the engine out of the car 3 or 4 times...gives me a chance to pressure wash it. i should have the engine and tranny out once again next month :)

EDIT: i thought i originally posted this thread in the whatever section :oops: mods feel free to move it.

Guest TurboSedan
Have you ever had thoughts of selling the Cutty ;-)?

yeah, but i'm probably going to trade it in within a year....hopefully on a '96-'99 SSEi. i've already owned the car 4+ years now. anyone want to trade a clean loaded high mileage 5-speed Cutty for a TGP? :P

if i sold the car outright i would be really surprised if it brought more than $1000 just because of the high miles. thankfully the car is 100% rust free so it looks good despite the miles.

Hell if you sold it I'd love to buy it. I see all these cars for sale on here that I like, but I prefer Oldsmobiles to most (except maybe an 03 GTP, but I can't afford that).