The only thing that was good about yesterday

Dannymik

I was on my way to work yesterday heading down route 20 and coming at me was a red grand prix. I always pay close attention of older prix's with hood louvers, but there always '91-'96....mini quads in all. Well this one had the composite lights so I got excited that I spotted a TGP here in Buffalo for the 1st time. I only got a peek of it, but thats all I needed to make my day. That was the 2nd time I ever seen a TGP in person, the 1st was turbys(when I bought his Cutlass leathers seats) before his girlfriend totalled it :x and I should of had him take me for a ride, but we were both strapped for time. I just thought I would tell all of you for whatever its worth!

There used to be a red one driving around were my campus is, but I don't see it anymore... :evil:

But there is a black one I see at least once a week. I guess it's pretty solid with the motor and what not, but the outside looks like it needs some attention. I love the black TGP's.

Guest Anonymous
There used to be a red one driving around were my campus is, but I don't see it anymore... :evil:

But there is a black one I see at least once a week. I guess it's pretty solid with the motor and what not, but the outside looks like it needs some attention. I love the black TGP's.

The red one would have had to of been mine. And the black one was the one I was telling you about. Those are the only 2 around this area.

The red one would have had to of been mine. And the black one was the one I was telling you about. Those are the only 2 around this area.

hehehe yeah the red one was yours. I used to see that almost daily once I knew what a TGP was...and the black one....yeah....

I see 1 everyday rotting in my driveway :x

-Jeff

so your the guy who bought the TGP off DanTGP? I was afraid of all the electrical problems that it had so I closed my wallet. I'm too damn picking lately when it comes to buying a 2nd car :x !

I've never seen a TGP in person. There are none up here in Canada except for a couple that people have brought up here. Davis and one other guy on my forum has one.

There was a beatup STE that I thought was an TSTE, so I followed it.. but it turned out the paint on the hood was just really bad (thought I saw louvers).

If I saw a TGP around here I'd follow the owner and ask "how much $$?"

Never ever seen a tgp, I have only ever seen 2 ste's and one older gtp with the twin dual cam, rare as hens teeth around here, and I work in a dealership! Got my eye on a nice looking cutlass with the LQ1 though......

Now that I realize how rare these cars are I should have had Turby take me for a ride down the 219 to feel the pull of a turbo 3.1. I've never driven in a car that had a turbo...I love the sound that they produce! I just videod an older Supra at my local track and the turbo sounded ausome.

Guest TurboSedan

i've seen at least one example of all of them besides the super badass maroon TSTE.

- RedZMonte's black TGP

- a red TGP here in Gillette about 2 months ago with county 13 plates....i tried to egg him on with my GTSs loud BOV but he was on the phone :)

- white TSTE in Laramie - i just seen it again when i was down there last week. my Cutlass beat this car on an interstate race :)

- another white TSTE in the local j/y that i got my 'V' motor from...i tried to buy the whole car but no title available :(

i'll own one someday...

• 4 weeks later...

Today was another special day for me. 1st I'm moving into my new apartment and 2nd I seen that TGP again. This time I spotted him behind me in the left lane til he passed me. I had another guy in my Cutlass, because I was driving us to work...so I had to keep somewhat calm. Anyways I found the TGP at a red light ahead of me so I gunned it to get next to him, but he tore ass and flew away from me. Now I was getting frustrated, cas I wanted to get side by side with the only "TGP" in Buffalo NY. We both get stuck at another red light and this time I wasn't going to let him get out of my eyesight. We drove next to each other for about a mile til he pulled into his driveway which is on the road my work is on(so I will be looking for that car everyday now). Its a red TGP with the camel leather interior and gold crosslaced rims. The body looked a bit rough(broken passenger corner light), but nothing I couldn't fix or cleanup.

Its just exciting to finally get to check one out after only being able to talk about them. Maybe I can talk him into selling it to me....hhhmmmmmmmmm :P .

Its a red TGP with the camel leather interior and gold crosslaced rims.

ALERT THE PRESS

yeah I know its the typical type, but I had to tell what I seen! I really want a TGP and a '99-'03 GTP. Maybe someday I'll have both.

Its just exciting to finally get to check one out after only being able to talk about them. Maybe I can talk him into selling it to me....hhhmmmmmmmmm :P .

OK sold!

I know you know that I know where one is for sale 8)

Guest Anonymous

I've never seen a TGP either. I'd really like to and take it for a spin so that I can tease myself.

There is a white TSTE that runs around in middletown that I have seen once. Family memebers have spotted it thinking it was me and told me so, but then saw the different taillights.

Theres a shitload of GP sedans by me. Once they went by 3 in a row. None are turbo. there is a very nice 96 GTP in red that always honks at me when we cross paths. Typical GP owners.

OK sold!

I know you know that I know where one is for sale 8)

and wouldn't that be the person who also has a black GTP...and the red TGP with black louvers? Wasn't that TGP going for $2K...I know that I dont have that much to offer.

I've never seen a TGP either. I'd really like to and take it for a spin so that I can tease myself.

There is a white TSTE that runs around in middletown that I have seen once. Family memebers have spotted it thinking it was me and told me so, but then saw the different taillights.

Theres a shitload of GP sedans by me. Once they went by 3 in a row. None are turbo. there is a very nice 96 GTP in red that always honks at me when we cross paths. Typical GP owners.

I get some honks by fellow Cutlass owners and high beams, more so when I had the white stripes on her.

I've seen a black TGP almost daily for a little over a year now..in my driveway/garage. :wink: You guys have the advantage of seeing more TGP's then I do :oops: ..never see them in the south. Besides my black TGP, I've seen one red one in Conyers, GA(about 40 miles from my house) that was a little beat on. I was riding with someone else at the time so I couldn't stalk the red TGP. I've also seen two white TSTE's in GA. As you can tell from ebay auctions(locations), most are up north now(a lot of them in the northeast it seems). I've most likely spotted other TGP's/TSTE's in the past before I knew what they were and didn't take a second look at them. On another note, 91-93 GTP's seem to be getting rare around here, I see one that is white about 1-2 times a month here and that's it now. I rarely see 91-93 SE's w/ the B4U kit here as well, mainly see 94-96 cars w/ B4U that are SE models and a few GTP's here and there.

I've seen a black TGP almost daily for a little over a year now..in my driveway/garage. :wink: You guys have the advantage of seeing more TGP's then I do :oops: ..never see them in the south. Besides my black TGP, I've seen one red one in Conyers, GA(about 40 miles from my house) that was a little beat on. I was riding with someone else at the time so I couldn't stalk the red TGP. I've also seen two white TSTE's in GA. As you can tell from ebay auctions(locations), most are up north now(a lot of them in the northeast it seems). I've most likely spotted other TGP's/TSTE's in the past before I knew what they were and didn't take a second look at them. On another note, 91-93 GTP's seem to be getting rare around here, I see one that is white about 1-2 times a month here and that's it now. I rarely see 91-93 SE's w/ the B4U kit here as well, mainly see 94-96 cars w/ B4U that are SE models and a few GTP's here and there.

There's a TGP near my house up on jacks. i'm going to see what's wrong with it and if he wants to sell it! :twisted: