Fieroguy65

I just acquired a 1991 GTP. It has a rod knock, high miles, but really clean, grey Leather, full options and ohhh did I forget........ a 5 speed! I am wondering if I should R&R the motor(I have an extra) or should I part it out? I am torn right now...the 284 would be nice in my Fiero!! But, I don't know if I should tear up a complete pretty nice car. Any input would be appreciated. If I were to part it out, any requests? Thanks in advance!

Greg

Fix it and you'll have yourself a nice/decently fast W-body. 8) Either that, or swap in a 4T60-E auto if you want the 284 for your Fiero. I just spotted two Fieros that were out of comission @ a local body shop here today, they're parked off to the side where they usually leave "junk" cars, I might ask about them sometime soon..one of them is white(not much damage) and the other is black and looks to have a good bit of front end damage. Anyways, enough about my Fiero sighting....like I said, fix up the GTP and you'll have a another nice Pontiac.

don't part it out to put in a fiero.....fiero manual trannies are a dime a dozen ....replace the motor and either sell it to someone here or enjoy it while you store your fiero in the winter....

....welcome to the forum.....don't forget to post pics of your GTP, oh and the fiero too :wink: