1992 Z34

Garrett8

Just bought a 92 Z34 live in St.Robert MO its on I44 between St.Louis and Springfield MO lookin for people with W-Body or any type of beretta or anything else to hangout with or just to get some suggestions on my car, I will try to get pictures as soon as possible

You can look at the memberlist here and likely find a few people close by. Another idea is to see if there are any local clubgp chapters in your area(mainly centered around Grand Prix's, but they welcome other W-body owners as well). For suggestions on your car, I would say make sure to do a full tune-up and routine maintenance items just to make sure your car is running in tip-top shape before doing any modifications to it. Another way to get suggestions or see what others have done to Z's that you might like is to check out some Luminas on http://www.cardomain.com and some of the members websites here.

EDIT: Also check out the "events" section here, you might find something to attend that is close by.

Cool, welcome to the site!

I live in Battlefield (on the SW outskirts of Springfield) and work in Springfield. I'm an old married homebody who spends 2/3 of his waking hours at work, so I'd be no fun to hang out with though. :lol: I have a garage full of W-bodies and plenty of W-body specific tools and spare parts, so let me know if you need anything!

I know KickinZ lives in Springfield (not active on this forum though) and sonyman87 lives close. Brian89GP isn't too far, I don't think, but closer to KC if I remember right. I've seen other members that live in MO like St. Peters.

well in august i move to springfield to start my sophmore year of college and it will be my first year at SMS but i just wanted to know anything i should get done, i already got all new brakes and getting a 15 point oil change and tuneup and getting the car back tonight or tomorrow night with a rebuilt tranny thanks for the info and suggestions