steering wheel shakes

grandprix89

hi to all...i have a question for you guys..cuzi i see you know the shit about grand prix...when i take a curve on the highways(left or right)...the steering wheel shakes from left to right..while i'm taking the curve and it's pretty hard to keep it still..thus pretty hard to control the car perfectly..

what do u think it's worn out? i was thinking tie-rod ends...maybe outter maybe inner...any other suggestions?...maybe the steering gear, but i hope not..also the power steering is pretty hard...but the pump seems alright...(no leaks)...

thanks

Could very well be your tires alone. Underinflated/overinflated/worn/bulged/unevenly wore/out-of-balance tires will shake the car quite a bit.

Could be balljoints also... could be a wide variety of things. First off, I think you should check it/get it checked ASAP!! You don't want a wheel falling off! You can check a variety of things by jacking up the car and grabbing the tire at each end and shaking it.. if it shakes it could be tierod/balljoint, you might be able to tell. Otherwise, bring it to a garage and have it inspected. It could also be out of alignment.