um...something fell off

rudefyet

well it's been awhile since i've had a problem but i knew it'd happen soon enough

i was driving down the highway and *clunk*...next thing i know i see a small black piece flying into the distance in my mirror

now every bump i hit...the front drivers side supension rattles real bad like somethings loose

any ideas?

well i'm taking it to a friend tomorrow to check it out for me...i'm too lazy and could care less myself

back to the good ol Ford...90 Ranger...2.3L I4....146k and has never broke down...heh...i think i might sell my gp and drive it since it's been so good to me that and it gets insanely good gas milelage compared to my car

Guest TurboSedan

i was driving down the highway and *clunk*...next thing i know i see a small black piece flying into the distance in my mirror

any ideas?

maybe your car took a poop?

ok i got it....heh

my fault

one of the caliper bolts fell off....you know the one that needs a torx bit....yeah

i tightened the remaining one back up as tight i as i could (and i mean tight as fuck) so hopefully they won't come loose again

so...yeah i'm gonna need a new bolt...anyone got one they can send me? i'll pay for shipping

haha i had the SAME problem....the bolt just fell out outta nowhere. good luck finding one of those. while its out i found it it to be entertaining to move the caliper around with my finger though the rim, and then to remember i drove around like that for a day :oops: