Sawblade Rims value

Uniquedreamz

I'm going to sell the origional rims off my gutless. The sawblade ones. No chips or flaws just ugly rims. Is $100 a fair price for the set and all the lugs, ect? or is it not worth the effort ?

Off ebay, yes...but those rims are so abundant that people usually win them with the minimum bid....as low as $30 for a set, but again thats ebay.

Off ebay, yes...but those rims are so abundant that people usually win them with the minimum bid....as low as $30 for a set, but again thats ebay.

Shipping = additional $100.

Usually.

Nope, Cuttys have them too. I don't have a pic tho. :?

Actually, I think if you have cutty sawblades laying around you lose money. You actually have to PAY someone to take them!! :shock:

haha

I think I paid $30 or something for one at the j/y when I bent mine

I thought only GPs had Sawblades.. like on my car

Supremes do

look at my sig

I always liked those. What's so ugly about those?

i also like them, but they're a bitch to keep clean as they have many obvious crevices where brake dust collects and is hard to keep clean

i myself would like to get some cutty 5 spokes because of their appearance, which i like, and they're easier to keep clean

You might take your chances on Ebay! I sold a set of 15" Cutlass crosslace for $100!!! :shock: If I'd known I could get that much, I would have sold them a long, long time ago.

i wouldnt mind some more sawblades, in great condition, if someones got some

jon

I have some, but I would have to check how good they look when I cleaned them up! How much are you willing to pay?

These one here are perfect. I had them powdercoated in the matching metalic silver last summer . Unless you walk up and rub them with yer hand they look exactly stock ( I think a little shinier actually). The reason i did this is because I hated cleaning brake dust off them and with the powdercoat it just wipes off with soap and water. Too bad you're so far, more than the rims are worth to ship'em :lol: