going to finally get my car checked out...

godofthunder

Well, yeah. This next oil change coming up, its time to rotate the tires to. Well, while its up on the lift, my dads going to go through as much of the suspension and see what my problem is.

I thought it was the rear struts going, but when they went in our lumina, it was much different. The lumina sagged and on every bump bottemed out, and it set on really quick. With mine, it doesnt bottom out, just feels like the cars being twisted.

When pulling out of a parking spot yesterday, something clicked up front when i pulled out. I dont know if it was the wheel well (both of mine are kinda barley in there), but it sounded different.

So, I really dont know what it would be. I want to say it almost feels like what our 01 Dakota felt like when the balljoints went. The thing had boucnce...but was kinda rough when it hit a bump. My car feels about the same. Unf. i really dont know much about suspension. :(

jon