question about a spout

Heza

thats what i thought. im flushing my radiator and had the heat on high while driving around. i parked the car, and then A LOT of water came powering out underneath the car. it surprised me.

what kind of condensation can be had with the heater on?

thats what i thought. im flushing my radiator and had the heat on high while driving around. i parked the car, and then A LOT of water came powering out underneath the car. it surprised me.

The kind that means your heater core has a hole in it. When your heater core goes, it also drips out the same hole. That is one good thing GM did when they designed these cars.

The kind that means your heater core has a hole in it. When your heater core goes, it also drips out the same hole. That is one good thing GM did when they designed these cars.

I agree, that heater core maybe gone or soon to be.