Adding power windows to Lum.

Baddflash

I've been wanting to do this for awhile and a car came into a local j/y and all of it's doors are perfect not dents at all and it's got real low kms 130k so all the drive motors should be good. I can get the door's for $30 a piece

and seeing as they won't let me bring in the tools I need to remove everything (nicely) I'm gonna just swap all the doors.

I don't really have anyway to get the doors home to swap and I don't want them to get beatup during transport so I'm thinking I'll swap them at the yard then pull my door panels and locks and get my core back. Then take it home a wire everything up and change the locks.

If anyone has added power windows to their ride or has any pointers on wiring , like where it runs on donor etc.. any help is appreciated.

I'm swapping them myself cause I'm going first thing in the morning, If I don't someone will ruin them if they didn't already.

Thanks all,

Guess I should update.

I got all the doors off the Euro and pulled the harness and c200 connector. I changed all but the drivers door at the j/y because I forgot an

allen key. Not the easiest job by yourself but not the worst either, Mr. milk crate is my new best friend.

I verified that the necessary wiring was in the male side of the C200 and ran the harness to all doors and the back of the c200 ( should have connected to the c200 first!).

I disconnected the original harness for the doors and placed all the pins of the new harness in the female side of the c200, put a fuse in the panel and I now have power locks and windows in my Lum.

Special thanks to Gutless for all his help.