where to get a new power mast from?

godofthunder

Ok, I looked on ebay and really cant find the one I just got.

The one in there now, was slightly bent when we put the car up on the lift last. Im sure it would be fine, but I dont want to take any chances taking it back down again (also, im getting that new motor...i dont wanan mess it up).

I also REALLY want the black one, not the chrome. I also cant find them locally really, I know one place, but they only had the chrome.

jon

Gene, I bought mine on ebay for $30.00 total shipped - I think it was BiN for 25. It is exact replacement for the original. I got the whole antenna, not just the mast, as I repaired my old one and had to replace it! It had a little adjustment neede to get it to fit, and I had to cut/splice my harness, but in less than 30 minutes, it was in and functioning. There are 31" black masts listed all the time. Do a cutlass antenna search and you should find one. They also offer the chrome mast in 31" as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2480688104&category=33639

i found a black mast just the other day, and its on its way. So is the motor from Davis. I was hoping to get it in this weekend, but oh well.

I currently have a motor in there, but stupid me took apart the actuall motor, looking arround, and broke the little peices of metal, on the springs, thats arround the shaft of the motor that turns the gears to lift the mast.

I bought a chrome mast recenctly, and have the guys email, was going to buy another from him. He was outa town though, and found another.

Thing is, I really wish i had seen that auction you were talking about 95Drop, i would have prefered to get a new motor/mast, than a used motor and new mast.

jon