got a fix it ticket ...

cryptnix

Today I got a fixit ticket for my damn tint ... which means no more dark, which means no more thinking I'm mister badass :-(

Ah, well, I'm going to go to the court house tomorrow and take care of it and actually after I'm done doing that I'm going to go and get 35% put on! :-D

:lol:

At least you didn't get a fine! Removing that stuff is a PITA. I don't think I can even count how many times I've been pulled over for tint.

It doesn't really bother me because when I get my exaust done... It would have probably played a much more wider roll in adding up anyway!

Speaking of which my buddy LoW_KeY and I were talking at his house and this 6 banger v6 with straight pipes was showing off after he picked up this girl... I don't think I need to say anything else ...

It sounded pretty shitty. That is all I got to say... and I do NOT want a product like that so ... Who knows?

I want to get some mufflers that they sound good all way up to my redline ... can I get that with some flows? summit turbo's? Dynomax or Borla with a possible glass pack addition to it?

I don't want a popping sound like those cherry bombs got ... I want a smooth low howling sound ... that doesn't sound ricey and is not that loud in the "cabin".

in NJ its a no warnings "fuck me in the ass" $230+ ticket, that youll probably get within 3 days of having the tint put on. save yourself the time aggravation and money by not doing it if its illegal, especially in this state

Heh, I had the same thing happen! :lol: I got pulled over for my tint, no fine just a warning though. :) I think my insurance I had, which was out dated, saved me from a fine. All I had to do is show them proof of insurance and that was it. So that was cool. 8)

I see on your cardomain page... 7% tint :shock: yeah thats too dark.

I have 20% which I like, but I wouldn't be unhappy with 35% cause it would improve driving at night (and would still look good).

I've had 5, 20, and now 35 percent. So far, 35 hasn't gotten me in trouble. Its kind of a happy medium.. like cbad said, it's enough to know its there and look good, easier to see out at night. The only time I have a complaint is on those bright sunny days.. its almost like there is nothin' on the windows on such days. Otherwise I'm okay with it.

35% front 20% rear, are the max you can have in SD with a 6% variance. I had my tint done legal, and still have problems with cops pulling me over for dark tint.

well, i've done alot of research and some websites on the net say in michigan 35% is legal ... and others say none is allowed.. and so do the cops but the 35% is on almost every website that its allowed to be there... and frankly theres alot of people who have 35% on there cars that I know don't have the proper permission to have it ...

anyway, i'm going to see my eye doctor and tell them that I need to have a prescription because I hate the way it is during the day. Its really nice to have really dark windows that you can barely see out of ... :-D

i called the michigan state police a couple of months ago when i was considering getting tint, and, according to the michigan state police, 35% is the MAX allowed

call them if you want