pics from replacing the lower IM gasket today

per0781

oh the fun and how my lower back is killing me

DSC01309.JPG

DSC01310.JPG

DSC01311.JPG

DSC01312.JPG

DSC01313.JPG

I also drained the radiator and replaced the wire conduit for the fuel injectors and the wiring between the engine and accesories. Good times good times.

you better, i had to pay somoene to do mine which has been leaking from 66k miles or earlier since im mechanically challenged. that sucked. get lots o pics

so thats what it looks like under there!

when i purchased my cutlass supreme coupe at 98,000 miles... like 3 days after I purchased it (I babied it then) the coolant light came on again (yes, I informed the Dealer who was selling me the car of it when I test drove it) and I was stopped at a stop sign gunned it for the first time and poof ... lost all power so I was like WTF

so, the dealer ship payed to get it fixed ... unfortunetly i am a mobil 1 fan so ... yep had to change the oil a few times boy did that get expensive!

but, now all is good, she takes the beating just waiting for the head gaskets to go *knocks on wood*

:P

hmmmm...ok then well im sorry but it looks like ur SOL on that. charlie huh? what do i get to call you? spunky?

sorry 2 go off topic, but your from bstuff.com, right. picked up a 3.4 5 speed car IIRC?

-Jeff

Guest Anonymous
hmmmm...ok then well im sorry but it looks like ur SOL on that. charlie huh? what do i get to call you? spunky?

sorry 2 go off topic, but your from bstuff.com, right. picked up a 3.4 5 speed car IIRC?

-Jeff

You don't remember Rob? He has a '96 GP.

yeah, and its green. And for those old timers, he used to have a marron one too.

Yah...when I saw that name, I saw someoen standing on top of a car! (remember that pic?!)

jon