3verts1.jpg

3verts2.jpg

3verts3.jpg

3verts4.jpg

3verts5.jpg

3verts6.jpg

3verts7.jpg

i have full res of these pics also

I really like the Cavalier and the Cutty. All 3 are very nice, indeed. What size engine does the Cav have?

2.8 V6 but i have plans for a 3400 or 3800 SC

Well, I'm jealous. Beware, as soon as I find my sock full of pennies and determine where you live I'm coming after that Corvette and possibly the Cavalier.

I don't know why, but that Cutty looks sexxxy just stock. How the hell can you drive that Z all around Dayton and I've still never seen you?? You'll see me driving a white Grand Prix STE pretty soon. I'll have custom plates with "GP1138" around October (20th birthday :D ).

Nice threesome, but where's the pink??

I totally dig those cars with the tops down, but I don't care for the white tops at all, unless they are on white cars........anyway that Z is very very nice....I want to get a black 91-94 Z vert sometime

Heh, going from my first car being am '88 z24 convertible (white with white) to a '94 cutty convertible (also white with white) I'm lovin it all 8)

To think I recognize the car somewhere - unless there are multiple people in Dayton who've done that kind of Cavalier job, and I might have spoken to you about it(if not at least seen it on the road) since I clearly recognize the primer paint hood(did you happen to have the stock "grid" wheels on it?).

As for the Cutlass Supreme, the only thing that made me think against one is them being a bit more show than go except for the higher up ones - nothing really personal, just that when I was looking for the Regal, was sort of looking for one the cars that had the 3800 as an option. Now, I sort of regret it given some of Buick's oddities in their cars.

Well, I would choose the vette for obvious reasons...but the cav looks awesome. If you put a turbo in there I would not complain one bit.

seth: i havent had the grid wheels on in over a year i hated those wheels lol i just put that hood back on several months ago but the car hasnt really been out and about since sept ive had it out once outside my neighborhood regretted that and still fixing the probs

btw my cutlass is a 3.4 dohc so it has plenty of go

no1: actually i have plans for either a 3400, 3500, or a 3800SC

will an L67 even fit in a "J"body?...we've got an 87 Ciera wagon and that engine bay doesn't look big enuff for the 3.8 outta my GP...all that aside, that is a mighty fine lookin trio of drop-tops! The Cutty looks classy and slick and I've always thought Vette roadsters were boss cruisin machines. That Z24 is one of the coolest I've ever seen! As a general rule I've never been too fond of those cars but wow! what a difference a few mods can make! When you get that hood painted to match that's gonna be one nasty little vert! (and I mean that in the best kind of way)...even if you cant install the L67, I've seen some double tuff 3100 &3400 engines...either way, its gonna be a bad-azz ride when youre done...a few mods to that Cutty would make a wicked tag-team!

yeah, cieras could come with a 3.8...i want one!

jon

not the 3800 series they didnt but you can put a L67 in the A-bodys