Axle Nut spacer/washer

god910

I went to go back together w/ Sunshine and I realized I can't find the axle nut spacer/washer (watever you wanna call it) that goes between the nut and the hub. I put it back together like that once (Knowing I wasn't supposed to) but THIS time I will be driving it, and would like to get it together right. Can I get this at the d-ship, I know adv. auto doesn't have it (or claim to anyhow) so is this dealer only, or wassup?

I'm willing to bet you can pick one up at a dealership, but it will probably be packaged w/ a new axle nut as well. I would call them first so you don't waste a trip to the stealership. Other then that, I have no clue where you would get one..I do know that on most FWD cars, when you buy drive axles/cv joints, that you get a new axle nut/washer in the package though. Order a cv joint w/ warranty, steal the axle nut and washer out of the box, and return it if you can't find one elsewhere. :lol:

go to your local auto store and get the nut and washer for 3 or 4 bucks depending on where you are

ok i just looked at napa online they want 6.99 for the kit so you can get them there some places it maybe special order to get

i would call around and see who can get it and how much

good luck

WOOO didn't see any replies and almost forgot about this. What the hell do they classify these as? As I said the guys at Adv. auto didn't have one, I checked online (I don't believe them anyhow) and they don't list it. So, napa has one? I'll stop by tomorrow. Matt, I thought about the axle thievery idea :lol: Davis, if I can't track one down, I'll hit ya up. Thanks fella's.