DIC Dash Mod- Phase One

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok guys, try not to laugh at how BAD the GP is lookin right now, but the DIC is in. Took about 2 hours... I will do a custom fiberglass trim around it so it doesnt look so bad...

view.php?f=rossgt.IM000619.JPG

Let me know what ya think so far. remeber, the dash will get trimmed out!

Guest Anonymous

Sorry, u gotta copy and paste the link... I know it looks like shit right now... Anyone know of a flexible/custom dash trim kit>?

Guest Anonymous

Yep, thats the Delco cd deck. My car came with the steering wheel controls as well, I love that feature. The project is taking shape. I am looking for a flexible sheet of something that I can cut to fit the unit. I am putting the cange holder at the base where the ashtray used to be. I'm glad that I have people interested in how its coming along....

Don't worry it looks good, I like how you are trying to incorporate it into the new dash style instead of putting in an older console. Do you have the 94-96 DIC in also because that would be even better?

Guest Anonymous

I have the 95 DIC coming in the mail, so the interior will be maxed out with DIC's! I just put the change holder in and covered the spots with black tape. Tomorrow I am looking for some sort of formable material to cover the wounds and will be putting on a spoiler from a 94 GTP onto my GT sedan. Also in the plans are 4 small LED's to add glow to the footwells when the headlights are on.