Does anyone know what my problem might be?

Goph

Here is what is the problem. I put a Viper 690XV 2-way pager alarm on my car and from about the 3rd day i had it on it been acting up. It was put on by a audio shop that had never had this problem at all. what it is doing is saying that it is not getting a signal and it will not disarm or arm some times. They put 2 different brains on it and also gave me 2 different transmitters. They had my car for a day and looked over ever thing they said for electrical and checked all of the charging system and every thing including the wiring for the alarm and nothing help it still does it.

Can anyone think of what might be the problem? The thing was $400 and it don't work ever, If it don't just start working it is coming off and a different brand is going on and the shop better give me my money back for this one.

Sounds like its not getting a signal via the anttee or whatever it uses........I'd check for faulty wiring....odds are they used the chessey splice connectors and something isn't making a good enough connection.

Where abouts in Iowa are you located?

Sounds like its not getting a signal via the anttee or whatever it uses........I'd check for faulty wiring....odds are they used the chessey splice connectors and something isn't making a good enough connection.

Where abouts in Iowa are you located?

they went over the wiring more then one time and they also grounded it in different places. They called up Viper and they don't know what it is also. It work some times but not all the time.

I'm by Fort Dodge