pwmin

I have a couple questions. First question: has anyone taken the a.i.r. system off their x -motor (96 GP)? I have a code from it right now. Will it permanently trip the light, or can you trick it? I wanted to know how to take it off and possible problems with it. Second question: I am trying to design a custom box for two 10's and a 12; has anyone done this or have any suggestions on doing this? Third question: where is a good place to get an underdrive crank pully and polly dogbone? Thanks for any input (even telling me I'm stupid for attempting any of this)

I have a couple questions. First question: has anyone taken the a.i.r. system off their x -motor (96 GP)? I have a code from it right now. Will it permanently trip the light, or can you trick it? I wanted to know how to take it off and possible problems with it. Second question: I am trying to design a custom box for two 10's and a 12; has anyone done this or have any suggestions on doing this? Third question: where is a good place to get an underdrive crank pully and polly dogbone? Thanks for any input (even telling me I'm stupid for attempting any of this)

1: Not sure

2: I would fiberglass. It looks nice that way.

3: http://www.fastforwardperformance.com

MDF is the easiest material to make speaker boxes. With regular carpenter's glue it holds like hell. Fiberglass is cool, but I just wonder how much more it costs for materials and how strong it really is.