Nitto Drag Radials

god910

Does anyone have these yet. I'm getting mine in shortly (for the 5 speed) and I just wonder how they do at the track w/o a burnout. Muncie Dragway doesn't allow FWD cars to do burnouts and I just hope these things won't be worse (I'm sure there not) than my Toyo Proxes FZ4's or my Kelley Charger HP+'s. Any detailed accounts of these at the strip. (I also believe I payed WAY to little for them, I'm affraid when they get here they won't be the drad radials. Everyone quoted me $230+ for them, but tire barn has them for $163 and they SWEAR it's the drag's)) Thanks for any input.

Think broken trannies and parts spewed onto the track, then you will understand. Track owners don't like broken down cars at the track for very long, or to clean up that mess. FWD burnouts = broken tranny.

I went w/ the 245/45/17's and they are going on my A/R wheels for Sunshine. :twisted: But hey, the car ain't gonna make it to the track w/o a primary cooling fan. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest TurboSedan
I went w/ the 245/45/17's and they are going on my A/R wheels for Sunshine. :twisted: But hey, the car ain't gonna make it to the track w/o a primary cooling fan. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i gotta wait till next Thursday before i have enough cash to ship all those TGP parts :oops: i've been broke as hell lately :( it's all boxed up waiting in my garage right now...i already got shipping quotes and i think it's around $50 to ship....sorry about the wait. i'll send you a PM soon about the chip details...

Nah, it's cool, I'm just blowing ya shit. I took the pass. frt. tire off last night to work on the brakes (bleeding them, and I'm NOT EXCITED about that) to top it off, the wheel bearing is SHOT. It was fine when I put it in. The only thing was I couldn't get 2 of the broken studs out, so I mounted the wheel w/ 3 studs. Guess what. That breaks a wheel bearing. :lol: It was junk anyhow. Someone loosened all my lugnuts (on my Cutty a few years ago) and I sheared all the lugnuts off (luckily while going 5 or less MPH) So I just pushed the lugnuts out w/ my air hammer, and installed new ones. So it's not like it was brand new or anything. I just didn't want to buy a new one. They aren't cheap.