Do Not Buy from 90TGPGirl

Gearhead43

Need Help from fellow W-body'ers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I paid Chris Micai $150.oo USD for a complete set of 4 NEW KYB GR2 Struts for an 1989 Grand Prix. I paid her in 3 installments of $50 via Paypal. Last year. Last payment made on Dec 8, 2003. I have yet to receive the struts.

If anyone lives around or near Perkiomenville, PA. Contact me to see if we can work something out.

Her Forum name on ClubGP is 91GPGIRL

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/showprofile.asp?memid=20930

She is also on W-Body forums as 90TGPGirl

http://www.w-body.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=653

She had the Purple TGP for sale on eBay a while back.

3 Paypal payments were sent thru to this email addy:

PontiacMicai26@yahoo.com

Account name was

Stacey L. Keeley

Perkiomenville, PA 18074-9739

(610) 287-0264

Paypal has a 30 day limit,, so that is out.

I'm going to try to call that Stacey lady first... If I don't get anywhere it's going to be the cops next.... I'm out of 150 bucks. If she still has them all she has to do is mail em or get me my dammed mney back if she doesn't have them. Grrrrr.

Perkiomenville is in Montgomery County, PA. The county seat is located in Norristown. I would suggest that you call the District Attorney's office and see what they can do for you.

The phone number for the Norristown PD is 610-275-1222, they could maybe tell you who to call or where to start. Perkiomenville would be out of their jurisdiction however. But they can give you the contact info for the DA I would think.

Good luck. Hate dealing with assholes.

Thanks Guys...

I'm going to press charges if its the last thing I do.... I called her number yesterday TWICE. Phone picked up and then "click" hung up both times...Just like they were trying to stop it from ringing.. Sheesh.

Thanks again guys for the numbers to the PD up there.. I'm definetiaty going to call them next week.

go get'em. i fucking hate people that have the nerve to rip people off. hell she was part of our fucking community here or still is. i'm not sure which.

Good luck Gearhead......

I had a similiar experience....

I DON"T give up :lol:

I won on some window tint last year and bastard took my cake and ran.

I called him day in day out...i rang his business phone on a saturday for 6 hours! all in all I won...and i got my money back...

I thought it was funny.

Here is my email to him after he got pissed, answered and pretended he was a sheriff. But his voice is very distinguishable and I knew it was him right away! LOL

Me

Give me my refund and i go away

ME again...

First of all it is not harassing if you are not answering the phone.

Second of all....all I want it my product I purchased or my money back.

You made this happen yourself.

Don't you know its illegal to steal money from people. I have not had any issues with anyone until

you came around.

Also.....did you know its illegal to impersonate a police officer as you did today to? It is a felony!

It would be harassing if I kept calling and hanging up on you or what not.

All I wanted to do if find out why you are stealing my money?

Your the one that chose not to answer and face the music!

You decided to be immature and not answer, pick up and and hang up, play fake sales shit,

hook up your fax machine to your main line,and finally answer and not be yourself

and try your hardest to IMPERSONATE a POLICE OFFICIAL.

How lame!

$37.45 dude....is it worth yours and my aggravation ??????????

All I am asking is for you to be a man....stop having your employees lie for you....and GIVE ME MY MONEY OR PRODUCT!

Its that simple.

Call your detective friend, your attoney....whoever...just make sure you let them know you stole this guys money and that is

why he is calling you!!!

I will make sure now that I start my letter to the Better Business Bureau

Better Business Bureau of Greater New Orleans Area, Inc.

1539 Jackson Avenue, Suite 400

New Orleans, LA 70130

(504)581-6222

Him

i did not impersonate anyone....can you prove i did..i can prove i did not. secondly, it is harrassment to repeatly call a person. they do not have to answer. and that is straight from the sheriff's office. i did not steal your money. your order has been processed or in the process of being shipped. i have contacted the sheriff's office and the person you talked to is a friend of mine who works for the sheriffs office. if it dont stop i will file charges against you for harrassment and you will be arrested. i have proof of your calls and that is all i need. ebay does not set a time limitation for delivery of a product. you need to go read the ebay policies.

Guess what followed!

Payment Details

Buyer: Xtreme Graphics

Subject: ebay refund

This email confirms that Xtreme Graphics has sent you $37.45 with PayPal.

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: