Junkyard run AM tomorrow

Brian P

mast too? Or just motor?

EDIT: Price list power antenna: 13.70

Since this is a rather large loan I'm gonna have to bust your knee caps in advance...

Whats a '94-96 console and/or shifter w/cables run? A guy on ClubGP is supposedly sending one to me cheaply.. but its been quite the wait. Quote the price and we'll see.

shifter assembly: $14.90

Cable: $9.50

Console: $15.70

Armrest: $3.50

there aren't usually any armrests for '94-97 style, rare to find at a u-pull-it.

:shock: Christ.. they want somewhere near 100 bucks here. Fcuk! I'll get back to ya later. I'm waiting on this other guy who picked one up for me.. I don't want to grab one elsewhere and leave him out to dry.. but its been quite awhile.

Brian,

I don't know what it is called but the middle reflective portion you see here on the trunk lid.

396746_19_full.gif

It's held in by two bolts. if you can find one that's not falling apart like mine it'd be great. If you can PM me with a price quote that'd be awesome. Thx!

i need a plastic passenger side power mirror and the black plastic triangle piece it connects to, and that piece SigEpCutlass is talking about

SigEpCutlass, how do you remove that? it looks like more than 2 bolts hold it on

Brian, if you find another power antenna....get one for me. Id prefer one that works. When my mast broke, stupid me pulled it complety apart, and broke internal parts of the little motor on top.

jon