Here are a couple of pics of the samples I was sent

jeremy

here are a couple pics of the samples that I was sent....I am going to be getting another set of samples with the outline "smoothed out"...she just shot these to me in the mail to give me an idea of the size/vinyl quality....

these are the 8" one......keep in mind that they cutty rear 1/4 window is double the size of the other "w" 1/4 windows....

3801018a.jpg

8abb2669.jpg

8dd2ab6e.jpg

8cf7740b.jpg

Very nice Jeremy, i'm sure i'll be happy once they arrive.

BTW, nice shirt :lol:

:lol: after meeting him it's hard to see him in formal clothes

I am glad to see that you think they turned out alright, I can't believe that I actually stuck and orange sticker on my car so I could show you guys how they looked!

FWIW: 93CutlassSupreme : I have to wear shirt and tie everyday to work, so I look like a slob on the weekends :lol:

I am glad to see that you think they turned out alright, I can't believe that I actually stuck and orange sticker on my car so I could show you guys how they looked!

FWIW: 93CutlassSupreme : I have to wear shirt and tie everyday to work, so I look like a slob on the weekends :lol:

lol i don't blame you. i hate dressing up. i've worn a suit under 5 times in my entire life. only for weddings and funerals do i dress up

Yeah, they look good. You said sometime in June, right?

I am going to try to place the order my June 4th, as long as the vast majority of the people have the $ in.....worst case is I wait another few days