Triple Maroon Convertible....

KRH20

Bad idea or good? I live in a failry small city where there are about 4 other white Cutty Cons and it gets annoying. I'm not sure what I want, but I dont think there are many colors that work with a maroon int., if so please feel free to let me know!

Tripple maroon, are you nuts, or are you just really eger to look like your 60. I'm sure if you look hard enough you could find one. There's a 93' near my friends house thats got a maroon interior and top, but a white body. I'm not sure if the maroon top was a factory option or not and I don't think I've ever seen a maroon bodied convertible. But obvisouly someone on the aftermarket is offering a maroon top and maroon was a paint option so its got to doable. But if your going for originality why not go for a hunter green car with a tan top/interior. Those are pretty spiffy and rare. Or tripple black as previously mentioned. There's red ones with white top/interior as well (the best looking in my opinion). There's plenty of differant options out there, you've just got to find them.

I own a white convertible with maroon inter. presently (since Aug. 2003), but the problem is there are several other cars with the same scheme. The triple maroon was more a desperate idea of no seriousness than anything. Just really trying to get an idea of what I can do without having to change the color of my interior too.

I live in a failry small city where there are about 4 other white Cutty Cons

Wha? I have problems seeing ONE of them, in ANY color, where I'm from!

no kidding

there used to be a triple black one a few years back. was driven by a middle aged mom.

have not seen one in awhile

Monty

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not triple maroon. Anything but maroon. I personally think that maroon is not worthy of a convertible.

J/K :roll:

Oh, in case you couldn't tell, maroon is not my favorite color. I really like triple white, but my preference is red/white/white. Go figure.

In all seriousness, 3xmaroon would be original. I don't think maroon was a factory top color..interior I have seen, but never ext or top. A factory one-of-none...cool.

In the fleeting moment where I seriously thought about maroon, I mean seriously, I was thinking about a white top and white whee;s/rims. But, I cant take the idea of int. and ext. both being maroon seriously. I've bounced several colors around in my mind (silver, metallic silver, grey, beige, black, etc.) but I guess I'll settle on what I have now until I can jump on a green/ tan to trade for.

Have you considered Silver with a black top? I'd like that with the maroon int. I've always liked white cars with black tops...wonder how that'd look with the maroon. Also, have you considered selling me your maroon interior and changing the color? Does it have rear buckets?! :D

I would consider selling it to you, but I couldnt do it on account of its condition. If it was anywhere from new to slightly worn I would, but there's a lot of cracks and stress areas.

I may go ahead and leave it the way it is, just get a white pearl paint job and leave it at that....sigh... :roll: