1992 Grand Prix GTP

MaroonRegal

I have a friend who has a '92 GTP 5-speed. Long story short he's one of those dumbasses who would rather have a reliable car than a cool one. :roll: Somebody has beat this thing down, and it needs work. It is located right here in Lincoln, Nebraska, and I'm sure it could be had for $1800. Maybe less. If there's no interest in buying the whole car (which I can get some pictures of sometime soon), it has all the options except sunroof, and we may be parting it out. If there's no interest in the whole car, but there is interest in a HUD, possibly non-working DIC, Getrag 284, not-too-well-taken-care-of 3.4, Hood Louvres, or any other GTP parts, please let me know by e-mail at MaroonRegal@BuickV6.com or telephone me at 402-429-0995. Thanks, Scott.

I am also friends with the guy. If he desides to part the car out, the rear bucket seats are already sold.......To me!

O, and the pass side door handle is also for me....its goin on my Cutty because its broke.

I could go for the driver's door handle and the sheet metal (if its black).

Sorry, the drivers door handle is broke.

Yes, the car is black and i'm sure we could work out a deal on the sheet metal.

Color? Both exterior and interior.

IIRC Black exterior and tan leather interior.

'92 still had the really ugly leather seats that were part cloth too, right?

I don't know. My GP has Gray cloth, so I'm gonna have the seats re-upholstered and if someone wants the leather from the seats. They can have it cheap.

If you get those tan ones, im getting your black ones!!

• 3 years later...

I am also friends with the guy. If he desides to part the car out, the rear bucket seats are already sold.......To me!

O, and the pass side door handle is also for me....its goin on my Cutty because its broke.

u have a cutlass? I know the cutlass handel will not fit on the Gp becase its not tall enough

nearly a 4 year old thread NOOB!

Fixed 4 u!

I was just simply informing him lol.. Uhh wtf its not my fault lol i it was "new" so i was reading threw it and seen that and didnt bother to look at the date.. now leave me be lol

Hell, as sad a shape as my GP currently is, I'd LOVE to snap up another so-so GP with the LQ1 5 speed combo and mix and match until I had one DECENT car.........then junk the other.

Is this one still available??

:lol: