I want a second car!

Dannymik

Well....I plan on keeping my Cutlass, but I'm looking to get a 2nd car that I can mess with. I've kept my eyes open towards the TGP's, but Im not the most mechanically inclined with electrical problems. Therefore I've leaned more towards the '99-'03 GTP's, because of how reliable they are. Also the aftermarket is huge! On my way to work the other day I spotted this '96 Trans Am at a smaller lot. I remember that it had 72K on the clock and they were asking $8K or $8995. Anyways it has the LT1 in her and I've always wanted one of these babies...they sound fucking raw! Only wished she was in black, but the car is used and the white is growing on me.

I love this shot

transam.jpg

transam2.jpg

Nice wheels...different lugs?

transwheel.jpg

What do you all think?

as much as people will say that white cars suck, it grows on you, personally i am likeing white more and more every day, it shows off body lines nice.

i'd take the trans am over a gtp anyday

gtp's are nice, but there's just no comparison to me

no doubt...like supreme_style21 said, if you can afford the insurance. I should run a quote on one of these for me...no points and I'm out of the risk pool.

i'd take the trans am over a gtp anyday

gtp's are nice, but there's just no comparison to me

no doubt...like supreme_style21 said, if you can afford the insurance. I should run a quote on one of these for me...no points and I'm out of the risk pool.

get a quote then. let us know what happens

Nice wheels........that are missing black center caps.

Is it a 6 speed?

What about that Mustang GT sitting behind it?

why would you want a 4.6 Mustang when you could have a 5.7 LT1 Trans Am?

Nice wheels........that are missing black center caps.

Is it a 6 speed?

What about that Mustang GT sitting behind it?

Thats the downfall if this car...its automatic. I've only driven a standard a few times, but I definately would rather have the manual. The Mustang behind it was a 4.6 and the asking price was very high...$13995 I think. With gas prices the way they are right now I could imagine how much the LT1 would suck up...but you only live once and you cant forget the feeling of pure american HP's :twisted:

If you can afford the insurance and gas for that beat I say go for it! I'm hoping that in my later 20s I'll have a good enough job to be able to get a Z28 or T/A with t-tops and a 5-speed. They do sound fucking awsome.

DON'T buy it....but tell me exactly where this lot is!!!

J/K I have a 77 T/A in the driveway with a 455. Needless to say, the convertible is my car of choice these days. I can make the payments with what I save in gas alone! I will post pics of the T/A when I get a chance.

If you can afford it, I say go for it.

Thomas

ill sell u my 90 lumina for $750

it doesnt start, has no 2nd gear on a 3 sp auto trans, and if it would start, it runs so rich gas sprays out the muffler...

other than that, she runs like a champ!

theres no system in it either, no radio or speakers, but the wiring is all there....

if anyone is interested in a project car of this nature, pm me

need to make way for a 95 eagle talon ESi

btw, sorry if i sidetracked this thread

I'm lookin for a beat up ol' F-body myself. Probably a third gen. I want something relatively cheap and beat up so I can just keep it off the road and restore it over the course of a few years or so.

If ya get the T/A I'd really ask why it has different lug nuts...that would make me wonder. But honestly I'd go for the 97+ GTP...a tad less on insurance plus it's a W. :)

well folks...I drove past there today on my way to work and the TA wasn't there :? . This guy likes to switch cars between his 2 lots, but it was only on there for about a week! I bet she's a got a new home...damn it!

If ya get the T/A I'd really ask why it has different lug nuts...that would make me wonder. But honestly I'd go for the 97+ GTP...a tad less on insurance plus it's a W. :)

its just missing 2 of the blk gm plastic caps...

nothing serous....

ask em aboout the maitenance records, and if nothing has been done in tems of pluggs/ wires ect ect, and U cant do it yur self yur lookign @ about a 300 job for that alone, there great cars, but expensive to main tain, but cheep to modd,,, go figure eh :lol: