electrical garbage (windows and locks)

GutlessSupreme

trying to get my window and lock motors wired up but it's not working out too great. nothing is getting the ampage it needs.

door lock relay buzzes like hell, but the two right side locks move. but not with a strong enough motion to actually move the lock. as soon as I plug in the left back lock, they don't move at all, just makes the relay buzz. the front left lock is on the door unwired so I either have a short or I need either two or all four locks to be connected for them to work at all. in either case, they STILL don't get enough amps to move the door lock!

window motors- same thing. test light - checked out; voltmeter - checked out. none of them attempt to move, and I know they're not all fried.

under the dash, I've plugged in the two 30 amp circuit breakers needed (one for power access. slot two, one for power windows slot two in component center), added the four wires to the C200 that weren't in the original (3P pink, 4P orange/black, 3C orange, 3A gray). I simply can't figure out why nothings got the power it should.

also, none of the switches appear to be lighting with headlights on. 3A in the C200 should have that taken care of. that might be just a single loose wire though, i'm not worried about that yet.

any suggestions?

are you sure you don't want me to get the control panels for you :? i can do it i'm going back for another part to the same yard monday. pm me if you want the switches out of this car its a 91.

yes I'm sure. but thanks :)

AND I SO HAPPY!!! :D I just sat down and looked at diagrams for a while in my manual and figured out I missed a ground. it all works now :D