recent pics of the cutlass

godofthunder

Ok, ive been telling many people about proper cleaning ways and stuff, and figured id show some newer pics. This is actually about 2 hours after a fresh wash just a bit ago today. Its still got some wax left, and I plan in about a month to do one of my big yearly details on it.

front.jpg

had to reduce the qual some.

niceside.jpg

no...theres no camerea or PS tricks...seriously these were pulled of the camera, resized, and uploaded. I have bigger originals too.

the rest can be found here... (didnt ant to tear up bandwith)

http://www.crazy-train.net/cspics/5.20.04/

jon

yeah, but they use crazy chemicals. 3" of snow puts schools out for a few days!

Though, I will say, that she doesnt really get driven in the snow for the past two winters, until roads are cleared. Chems still get all over it though.

dang clean man! I always thought your car was a forest type green. thats what it looks like in your sig pic. those pics it looks like a blue/green. what color is it exactly?

its called medium green metalic. Ever other "green" one I have seen actually looks about this dark.

For some reason, the pics are a little darker than the car actually apears. Thing is, some of the other pics I have taken over time make it look lighter! the even beter thing? Is that you could get one that was slighty darker, and slightly lighter than mine. I think this is only one of 2 I have seen this color locally...other being a coupe. Theres a bunch of green sedans here, and most of all are the dark flat green.

mines got metalic flakes in it...which I think is amazing I can get a shine like this, but with metalic flakes.

jon

I miss my Cutlass when it was that clean! Mine is a total mess right now as I'm removing those pesky stripes and the adhesive is attracting all the debris that floats around in the air. I also thought that your Cutty was a dark green.

the pic in the sig was taken in the shade to.

its actualy a scan from a really crapy $10 film camera.

No, theres not that much diffrence, but these shots are a lot more dark that the car apears to me in real life.

Also...check out the shine on that rear quarter!

jon

hehe...i bet..with all that stuff you just put on :)

Those wheel pics were taken for you actually...thats cleaned with my tech. the other day with the Eagle1 A2Z.

I was actually amazed this cleaning...the bottle I just bought seems a bit stronger and realy tore the stuff off on just spraying, that or it was the actual pad difference (NAPA pads other than the ones i took off)

jon