wbody1973

I was doing a search on car-parts.com. looked for like a 90 cutlass cluster. the international series one. then i tried a 92 cluster. came up with 4 different cluster options. 2 for the 3.1L, and 2 for the 3.4L.

I want too custom fit in a digital cluster into my lumina. did the 92 cutlass with the 3.4L come with a digital cluster very similar too the international ones like in 90 or 91, or whenever they were around.

w/o tachometer; (cluster)

w/tachometer, 6-191 (3.1L), ID 16149143 (cluster)

w/tachometer, 6-191 (3.1L), ID 16170033 (cluster)

w/tachometer, 6-207 (3.4L), ID 16149703 (cluster)

w/tachometer, 6-207 (3.4L), ID 16170043 (cluster)

those were my options too pick when looking for a 92 cluster. any of these look like the international ones from 90 or 91???

you could prolly get it too work. i looked up all the electrical pin information for my lumina, and went thru and matched it up with the pin information listed in the upgrades section at w-body.com i got all but 3 of them figured out. gotta talk too my mechanic and see what he thinks too see if it'll actually work or not. 3 of the pins didn't totally match up exactly.

would one of the 88-91 ones work in a '92 car?

Yes, but the harness will need to be rewired.

ok. I didn't like the digital clusters at first but they've definetly grown on me and I might snag one I see on eBay..