weird leak

zachismisit

Ok so, I should probably be able to figure this one out ... but I can't. I parked my car today and a there was a rather big puddle under it after an hour or two. So It's under the top leftish part of the engine. From what I can see, I think its either clear or only slighty colored. I touched it and it didn't feel like water. Maybe slighty oilier (if thats a word). I was thinking oil or water at first. But my check oil light isn't coming on and the water isn't low??? It's a low of stuff though so I'm kind of worried.

P.S. I also thought it might have been from ac until I realized mine needs to be charged so I haven't been driving with it on.

PLEASE HELP!

If it's not water, the only clearish, oily liquid would be brake fluid. Top-left side of the engine? You mean passenger side or driver's side? If you meant driver's side, then the brake fluid theory might be right, since that's where the lines pass up into the Master Cylinder. It's worth a look if nothing else checks out...

update: The liquid is a coolant leak. I jacked up the car and tryed to find out where it's coming from. The closest place I can trace it to is the bottom left (drivers side) of the radiator. I don't think it's coming down any hoses. Any ideas? its the 3100 sfi