Identify this thing

MommyTaz022200

I would concur.......and its a module damn it.....it doesn't compute anything. ;)

Fender removal.................what did you hit? :P

Not hit. I want the rust gone, and find it easiest to remove the body since I have a 1 stall garage and with my car in it I'm lucky if I have 2 feet between the wall and the car for me to work in.

.......and its a module damn it.....it doesn't compute anything. ;)

Yeah, I know. I got "computer" on the brain cause of a few mechanic friends call all those damn modules "computers." I should know better than call it a computer, too. Place I worked for used to make "Central Timer Modules," "Wiper Control Modules," "Trailer Tow Modules," and "Electronic Chime Modules" for Ford.

actually it is a "computer" if you want to know, and yes, it's for the ABS, what it computes is brake fluid pressure, wheel speed, and whether or not there's any steering input (used from the pressure sensor on the rack) and it will compute when it needs to slightly depressurize each wheel.

--Dave.

I had never seen that module before till someone posted pics of a Regal with its fender off.

I'm almost sure the EBCM for my 94 Cutlass is under the driver side dash near the column.

1993 GP LE 3.4L. I want to know cause I found it when I took my quarter panel off, so now I'm curious.

I was just about to ask if it's something your ex chopped out.

I had never seen that module before till someone posted pics of a Regal with its fender off..

that was 93RegalGS when he replaced his driver's side front fender.

I had never seen that module before till someone posted pics of a Regal with its fender off.

I'm almost sure the EBCM for my 94 Cutlass is under the driver side dash near the column.

yes i just saw the video from gm about olds and cutlass and luminas

pontiac behind LF wheel in fender (pop inner fender well and you can see it)

olds is where you said (i think)

lumina i think is the same spot as the pontiac