god910

So, I don't car shop alot, but a friend of mine is looking to buy a 93 CS 3.1 w/ ~165K(miles, you damn Canadians) It seems to be missing a few features, (No power mirrors, no power seats, etc.) but is in pretty good shape other than a few suspension noises up front. There are a couple gouges out of the paint but nothing major. Anyhow, It runs good, drives good and has had the typical things changed/replace (alt., dist. O-ring, etc) he has records of services and all that. What would you guys expect to pay for something like that? He's asking $1700, but it also needs a new windshield. I doesn't have as much power as mine, and could use some struts, but it's in decent shape other than that. Also, she's having them take it to a chassis shop that I personally know the owners of to check out the front end noise (sounds like control arms bushings, but as I have been wrong 1 time, (was the rack) that is enough for me. ) TIA.