Bought my Cutlass Supreme today

dsgrntld187

Yes, tis true. I bought my 117,770.9 mile 1994 Cutlass Supreme SL today. 2,511.00 exactly. I'm only the second owner of it. *dances* good times are here again :D

welcome aboard dude. you'll find a lot of good info here. I have a 4 door 1994 Cutty Supreme SL too. Is yours a coupe or sedan? Keep it non riced out!

lol Thanks guys. This is the second one we've had, both 94s, both sedans, both dark red, exactly the same besides my moms old one had 200,000 miles in 2000 (when it was totaled), and hers had a bench seat with a trunk popper, and mine has buckets with.. uhh no trunk popper. The right rear window wont go down though... :evil:

Hey guys,

If you want, I got some pics of her up at my Cardomain site (links in sig and whatever.) She's not the prettiest, but is fun as hell to drive.

that looks just like my car

is that the same color?

Yep, I think its called Dark Cherry Metallic or something, isn't it?

mine is Medium Garnet Clearcoat, according to my RPO codes in the trunk or whatever they're called

I want to come to Kensington, but I gotta work all day tomorrow. It sucks :evil:

Also, I'm not exactly sure of what color its called, probably the same as yours. I was looking at a list of Oldsmobile colors and just picked the one that sounded like mine.

I want to come to Kensington, but I gotta work all day tomorrow. It sucks :evil:

that does suck, we will have to have at least one more meet, that way Jay can come too....

Yeah another meet would be awesome. My dad broke his arm 2 weeks ago, and so until that heals I gotta work for his company (3 more weeks), so I'm pretty tied up for a while.

not trying to be a dick but we did all agree on the date

huh?

nevermind. everyone's saying they're busy and i'm just saying that everyone agreed on the date for the meet

huh?

nevermind. everyone's saying they're busy and i'm just saying that everyone agreed on the date for the meet

I thought you were asking me a question.....I don't think he wasn't around we picked the date

huh?

I thought you were asking me a question.....I don't think he wasn't around we picked the date

no i'm sorry, yeah now i think about it he wasn't here then. sorry my fault

I wasn't trying to get you guys to pick a new date, I'm just saying we need another meet during the summertime when more of us will be free.

Heh, I think I lucked out with my Cutlass. I looked at a 99 Monte Carlo a while back, and the person who bought it bought it today, and at work it came in, died the same day they got it. Sucks for them. Could of sucked for me though. Damn horn was broke on my cutlass, almost got hit 3 times today, and now that I have it (inserts the word) fixed, no one wants to hit me.