Look what i did! + ? 4 U!

sonyman87

.. it looks real nice in there - but anyhow it says major mods, and it lists a supercharger - as I want to charge my Z - I'm just curious what charger you used, and if you had any problems bolting it up and such, and if you've got any pictures of it finished with the SC on there, and any tuning you've done so far ...

--Dave.

The mysterious supercharger is in for long needed repairs(my fault)

I should have it back by the end of the month.

NO its the typical supercharger. its an electric supercharger that produces 1 pound of boost called eRam http://www.electricsupercharger.com . i Gteched my car last night and couldnt do better then 7.03sec to 60mph without the eram, with the eram i was getting better then 6.8sec to 60mph before i fixed my intake problem. ohh by the way i ran a 15.20 then a 15.40 at 92.5mph the opposit direction in 80* weather! i cant wait to get that blower back on.

at the risk of sounding like an ass here, which I really don't want to, I've always been skeptical of those "superchargers" as I've heard (and seen in a few cases) where these are nothing but fancy looking computer fans. I am curious, not tryin' to be an ass here mind you, if you have any dyno papers from the before/after with the e-ram, seriously, I'm curious, not tryin' to be an asshole ... did I already say I wasn't tryin' to be an ass ...

--Dave

at the risk of sounding like an ass here, which I really don't want to, I've always been skeptical of those "superchargers" as I've heard (and seen in a few cases) where these are nothing but fancy looking computer fans. I am curious, not tryin' to be an ass here mind you, if you have any dyno papers from the before/after with the e-ram, seriously, I'm curious, not tryin' to be an asshole ... did I already say I wasn't tryin' to be an ass ...

--Dave

This has been argued aimlessly over the past year.

no offence taken and no its no where near a computer fan.

it spins over 25,000 rpms with more then 3 pounds of force(forward) able to hold 1psi presure their website has some vids of what it can do.. like push a 3 pound fire log across a floor and actualy fly with an air filter on.

The disigne is taken after an actual R/C Airplane engine know as a duct fan and performce like a real jet engine(rc scale)

i have a friend who got one also and he loves it. there is definatly a noticable difference through the entire rpms range in my motor and his.. 2000 3400sfi monte. Im still wanting to go to a dyno but i dont have access to one or know where to find one. all i know is G-tech show positive signs that it drops my time by 2 tenths of a second or more depending on your intake setup.

Like i said befor about my 0-60mph times, without e-Ram i will never break under 7 seconds. 1 psi isnt very much but its enough to get me and my car to 60mph under 7 seconds.

also.. If the fan dosn't improve your performance they will actually pay for half of your dyno and give you a full refund.