Front Speakers

f_399

I just replace the rear speakers, 3 way Pioneer

I have not changed the front ones, will it make a big difference once i change those? I was not very impressed witht eh change in sound quality changing the rears

what are the best affordable fron speakers and what size do i look at?

i have no money for amps or subs so i just want to get the most out of my system. I have a panasonic head unit

hit up ebay for the kenwood speakers, I have a full kenwood system, and I love it, cheap and pretty decent quality. Although, if you're a purist, you might want to use all one brand of componants, but again, I have a kenwood HU.

Low to mid quality aftermarket speakers don't really sound that much better than stock speakers (at least in my car) so you're basically throwing your money away. I put some MTX 6x9s and was disappointed that they didn't sound much better, and I think even put out LESS bass than the factory ones did. For fronts save up your money, and either buy some high end Infinity, Polk, or better yet a component set.. then you will hear a difference :wink: Keep in mind that aftermarket HUs don't put out much power, having a multichannel amp to power them instead makes a big difference.

you want to go with FULL range speakers thats what i have i'll need to show you my sound system man :roll: also i think i'm going to need to help you with your so your car hits like mine does :)

ok this is how it is...... a good amp will make the shittiest speakers sound good. case and point save your money till you can do it right with a good 4 channel amp . personally i dont like the RCA output quality on kenwood HU's

heres what i have.

Sony CDX-CA900X

California Profile CA440 4 channel (fronts and doors)

California Profile CA600 2 channel (rear)

Rockford fosgate 1500 mono amp

for components. i have

pioneer 4" in the dash

Infinity 6.25's in the doors

Infinity 6x9's in the rear deck

Rockford Fosgate 15" punch HE2

sounds mean...........

I already have 6x9 in the rear, i got pioneer 3 way speakers.

I have a panasonic head unit 45x4

i was just looking at what to get for the front and if its worth it

appreciate all the comments keep em coming

The best thing to do is go to audio stores and listen to them!!!

Compare Infinitys to Pioneer and Sony, and you will notice a difference. Speakers are a matter of personal taste, something only you can decide.

count me in for infinity praise

i got a set of 4x6's from them

it sounds very clear and crisp.

also got pioneer 6x9's amped, but set for treb

i let my sub handle all the bass

boston acustic (sp?) not sure of peak power,

it might be all powered by a walmart 400x4 amp, but let me tell u waht

it hits, hard

but back to topic, infinity all the way

they are a bitch to get tho... had to bust out the mini wrenches for the job, cut my thumb up in the process, but thats another story....