where can i find 8mm Sparkplug wires?

sonyman87

[edit]i have a 1995 3.4 DOHC chevy lumina[/edit]

Im giveing my motor a tuneup and want larger sparkplug wires.. where do you guys get them from? Autozone and O'Rileys dosnt have a clue

i mean ALL of the parts i need for my car except Felpro intake gaskets have to be special ordered including sparkplugs!

O'Rileys and Autozone are really sucking balls!

I walked in today to get some Valve cover gaskets Autozone dosnt carry them and O'Rileys is special odering them and will be in Saturday.. So trying to fix 1 prolem with the intake gasket i endup checking the plugs that are swamped in sluge from leaky valve cover gaskets. well with the intake manifold off it would be an ideal time to change the gaskets.. Also my e'ram is being sent in for repairs. i kinda broke it lol no biggy though the guy that sells them is cool.

There's no point at all in getting bigger wires as far as I can tell..

i agree then i looked at some resistance charts and am convinced it could help. expecialy with advance timeing

also im doing it for looks. Im inthe process of making the intake manifold look like crome! sofar im half done! looking awesome

MSD 8mm SuperConductors wires or Magnecor 8.5mm KV85 wires. MSD only has a set for a "V6" so you'd have to custom fit them to your car, otherwise Magnecor has a set made specifically for the 3.4 :) I'm sure larger wires wouldn't hurt anything, but pry don't add more than 5HP with some performance plugs.

Bigger wires will not do you any good unless you are running an MSD igintion and a Hi Comp Engine.. Otherwise 8 mm wires are overkill. The High energy DIS systems used today favor no larger than 7 mm wiires for a strong spark

Bigger wires will not do you any good unless you are running an MSD igintion and a Hi Comp Engine.. Otherwise 8 mm wires are overkill. The High energy DIS systems used today favor no larger than 7 mm wiires for a strong spark

yeah but they don't cost $100 and say MSD on them :lol:

bla bla bla.

i dont give a rats ass if they take away horsepower im doing it for show not go...

My engine bay has taken a completely different look!