took pics of my car if anyones interested... (56k warning)

cryptnix

ditto on the car looking nice...I can't believe I never noticed how good a cutty looks until I got one...(I much prefer the hard top to my convertible top...that is until I put the top down :D )

and doubly ditto on the boobies...

pcheerleader.gif for bewbies!!

i must say the same thing because my girl also comments on how well it looks ... :-D

Anyways, I'm about todo a few mods to it like throw dual exaust on it and throw a L67 engine into her ...

That engine will recieve some new rockers, springs, 2 stage colder plugs, new t-stat, most then likely will also recieve LSD and NOS in the distant future plus going to cam it ... so its going to be one hell of a fast cutlass ... :-D

Those are dreams, if it happens you folks will be the first to know! ;-D

very nice.

i note the alpine stick on the rear window, may i ask what you gots for a system?

myself i have an alpine 9811 deck, with s-type speakers (4x6 in front, 6x9 in rear) and a 15" type-R sub in the back with an 400 watt 2 way pushing it.... makes meh happy.

I'm utilizing

- Pioneer DEH-P6600

- Kicker 350.2 (Rated at 375 but we all know kicker lies!!)

- Wal-Mart purchased vr3 1-farad cap

- Stock Reference Speakers (new ones on the way deffinently Polk Audio!)

- 2 Alpine DVC Type S Series Subs (soon to have a E 15" with a low pass filter)

all this shit requires me to add another battery cause it already makes my needle on my speedo dance when the bass hits!

and i have pictures of it on the axel.perl.cx link (my photo album)

Your car looks really badass!! Since you got it tinted nice and dark, as well as the tail lights, I really think a set of gunmetel colored wheels would make it look super-stealthy looking and just killer.

i am happy that you folks like it ... :-D motivates me to go further with some other mods like dropping it and getting some chromies rims!

well i got pulled over a few days back actually ... i have to remove my tint or ... just not go back into that town again or stroll with my winders down ... no problem there :D

One thing is Autozone and Advanced Auto can sell reflective tint (completely against the law in my state) and I get pulled over for being to dark.

People just need to honestly mind there own business until something or someone does something bad then the tint should be held agaist them. A cop should HAVE a gun ready at all times for safety reasons and what not cause thats the only thing I'm guessing about the tint shit is why its been outlawed...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Tint is 7% all around.

well no shit you got a ticket 35% is the legal limit in Michigan. you had better not come down into Redford or Canton because you will get a ticket here for sure

yep, but, the reason why it got voted in is because people like the older people voted it in.

i'm sorry but whoever disses tint is fucking questioning there sexuality lol

yep, but, the reason why it got voted in is because people like the older people voted it in.

i'm sorry but whoever disses tint is fucking questioning there sexuality lol

i never said tint was gay, i just said that i'm not surprised you got a ticket for having dark tint

it was just a saying ... it just aggrivates me that the people voted it in and the people enforced it

i haven't recieved a ticket yet anyway ...

and besides that i don't dis people who have helped me in any way or another unless they fuck me over... :-D