Low dust brake pads???

90TGP

napa offers ceramics pads that are pretty good, barely any brake dust. i dunno if other companies offer cermix cuz there kinda expensive at napa but check em out

napa offers ceramics pads that are pretty good, barely any brake dust. i dunno if other companies offer cermix cuz there kinda expensive at napa but check em out

Bosch ceramics are awful. you're better off sticking your foot out the door. they grind, vibrate, tear up rotors, and blacken your front wheels.

I put Raybestos QuietStop pads on the front of the wife's Loomie. They don't stop the car for shit, but they are quiet and do not put off any dust whatsoever. They've been on the car since last August, too, so that explains the crappy stopping distances (pads are probably too hard...)

All I know is I've got carbon metallic on my fronts, and the bitches stop great.. even for a W-body! The only problem is.. god the dust is insane. We have ceramic on the Montana. Raybestos I think.. They stop great, and dust isn't too bad.

All I know is I've got carbon metallic on my fronts, and the bitches stop great.. even for a W-body! The only problem is.. god the dust is insane. We have ceramic on the Montana. Raybestos I think.. They stop great, and dust isn't too bad.

I have the same pads on the front and rear of my SE, have been using them on this car for a long time now. They stop decently, but, the 93's brakes leave a lot to be desired. :oops: I'm also using the carbon metallic pads on the GTP and it stops pretty damn good. My 89 Volvo w/ pretty large/good brakes(~11.25'' front rotors if I'm remembering right) will throw your ass through the window on hard stops...I need that kind of braking performance on the dubya's. :shock: