Found aftermarket performance parts for 3.1/3.4 (maybe)

90TGP

I'm not sure how many of you know about the aftermarket company called Venom. They make hi-flow fuel rails, injectors, nitrous systems and other performance parts. They are pretty popular with the import crowd.

Anyway, I went to Summit Racing's website and type in 3.1 just to see what came up. Well I found this....

Venom

VNM-F45-328-P

Fuel Rail, Super Flow, Cavalier (All Years) 3.1, Polished $156.95

VNM-M45-357-P

Intake Manifold, Mega Flow, 90-93 Cavalier 2.2/90-97 Cavalier 3.1, Polished 5-21

$719.95

VNM-V45-176

Venom 400 Performance Control Module, 90-94 Cavalier 3.1 5-21 $299.95

I went to their website to see what all they had available. They actually have some interesting parts for the 3.1 and 3.4.

CNC machine billet aluminum intake manifolds- Intake manifolds are CNC machined billet aluminum head flange and intake runner surface CNC machined runners to reduce turbulence thus increasing the speed and volumetric efficiency of intake manifold. The manifold excepts up to 66 mm throttle body. Can be used on naturally aspirated or under forced induction. The Polished manifolds make a great addition to any show car.

*Designed for OEM Pressure regulator, also accepts aftermarket regulator.

*Specially designed Slider adjustment insures direct fit and ease of installation. Also offered for universal apps.

*Fuel rails come with Billet fittings produced @ Venom performance.

http://www.venom-performance.com/nf/html/catalog/chevrolet/c1.htm

Hi-flow fuel rails- All Fuel rails are CNC billet aluminum, large non restrictive bore maintains maximum pressure and fuel volume at each injector decreasing the chance of fuel cavitations.

Maxi threads are used at each connection point and hand honed for maximum smoothness of run surfaces. All fuel rails accept 6 or 8 an fittings.

Adjustable cam gears-All Fang cam gears are billet aluminum posi-fit gear assemblies.Lightest cam gear on the market and four bolt pattern provides absolute gear integrity and fit up to 12,500 RPM. Balanced outer and inner gear assemblies.

* Plus or minus 10 degree adjustment. Hardened black anodized outer gear to resist belt wear and slippage through out the entire rpm range.

* Adjustable cam gears are the ideal choice for any plans where maximum power is a must.

* Fuel rails come with Billet fittings produced @ Venom performance.

* All cam gears are Billet 6061-T6 aluminum, Lightest cam gear on the market.

the cavi 31. and out 3.1 are the same. correct?

i havent read of any differences, so if this is true, that stuff should bolt right up to our cars.....

nothing better than finding a hidden aftermarket for our cars

with that said, is there any parts there for the 3100 guys...?

i ask this because some later model z26's had 3100's...