Junkyard run today

topless94style

I went, they have 3 Z34s. One i didnt get to see, but it has no front end. The other two are in ok shape. Both are black, one has the engine, the other does not. They have 2 cutlass supreme internationals there, both 3.1s. One still has the pie wheels which look a little beat up. Have a good amount of 3.1s and series 1 3800s. Anyone need anything?

can you get me a price on the right and left front lower valeriance (however that is spelled), if they are in good shape (not cracked) i need them very soon. if any of htem have the bose setup i want a price on burgandy door pannels. thanks alot

Driver Side Cutty Coupe Taillight with lip for spoiler...

No go on that one, i need a passenger side one and couldnt find any.

Driver Side Cutty Coupe Taillight with lip for spoiler...

No go on that one, i need a passenger side one and couldnt find any.

I somehow knew the answer would be "no" ... :)

did the internationals have a HUD?

No, i was looking for those and the DIC and didnt find any.

There was also a Black 2 Door Euro there, didnt look long at it, but the one thing that did stand out was the steering wheel. Very very good condition.

I need to go to a j/y soon. I want a dang cupholder for my armrest!!! After someone broke it off its hinges it hasnt been the same.

For those 2 Z34s there, can you check to see if they have the turn signal lights? thanks.

there was a digital dash in a couple of the cutty's (the full dash with the tach and all) and the Z-34's were both missing the turn signal light housings, and grille's, one bumper was really* messed up, and the other had a large crack in it (I've got dibbs) None of the 3.4's run, but none have holes in the blocks, about $150 for a core engine (they pull it) the hood on the one with the louvers is bent, and I never got a change to make it back to the other Z in the "private" area.

--Dave

Hey, I think there is a cutty DIC there, I thought i saw it in one of the internationals, I'll be goin' back tomorrow, so I can let ya know if I see it.

--Dave