I NEED CUPHOLDERS!!!

GutlessSupreme

If you have any flat surfaces on the console, Velcro a "SpillMaster Jr." there if there's room. If there's an angular part (like where the console runs up into the armrest) get a couple of angle brackets (or a heavy-duty bracket from UniStrut) and bend them (in a vice) so one end can attach to the console and the other is perpindicular to the floor. Attach the SpillMaster to the bracket. If permanently mounting the bracket causes clearence issues, mount it to the console with heavy-duty velcro and take it off when you're not using it.

Here's another idea: Have you seen the cupholders on the 92-99 Bonnevilles with the center console? They swing out from under the console lid when it is open. Maybe you could modify one of those to work on your car...

do NOT get the console that would be in a '94 cutlass...that cupholder BLOWS!

it's basically only got 2 sides (so that it can expand to fit any cup) but the problem with this is that when you go around fast corners...your drink winds up in the seat or in your lap...

I have the 95=6 Grand Prix Console top in my Lumina, and I couldn't be happier 8) BUT, it started out as a 94 style one.. I bought it from Chris (Slick94).. I have the top if anyone wants it AND the gear indicator insert.. Butcher it.. Whatever.. Just want to get somethin for it, AND get it out of my way :P

Velcro a "SpillMaster Jr." there if there's room.

I bought one of those but pretty much the only way to mount it would be if I shoved a block of wood in place of the coin holder in the front of the armrest, otherwise there's no flat service that's not in the way of the shifter.

Some Cutlass Supremes that were made with EVERY option from the factory has one cupholder in the Armrest consule...

it slid out on slits in the consule insert and hung nicely over the Change Holder...

I got one off Ebay with the armrest consule insert with CUPHOLDER!!!!!

and it works awesome :wink:

on supreme's with the front bench seat a cup holder slides out of the armrest, there's no change holder though

some times in the mornings i pop open the console and put the cup in there it fits nicely in between my cds and the end of the console

some times in the mornings i pop open the console and put the cup in there it fits nicely in between my cds and the end of the console

Never ever do it with styrofoam cups. Especially ones filled with coffee.

Never ever do it with styrofoam cups. Especially ones filled with coffee.

i use nice heavy duty sealable thermal mugs, i don't mess around with my mornings caffene!