91CutlassConv

Woo Hoo! I am very excited to say that after a long strugle with the internet and logging in, I am back online. When I left off last a long time ago I had just purchased a 1991 Cutlass Convertible (2nd rarest year for the w-body Cutlass Convertible) Since then I have put a lot of money into restoring it back to orginal condition. It has been completly taken apart and repainted, every inch of it. After a few mishaps at the body shop it is back and looking beautiful as ever, it sure gets the looks. Also, somewhere in there I obtained a 1990 Cutlass Supreme International Coupe with a bad motor. It too has seen some work and now has a new 3.1 v6 and is also in the process of bringing back to where to deserves to be. I hear word about a 2004 W-Body meet, I was at the first one and enjoyed it very much, I can promise no matter where this one will be held, me and my Cutlass will be there! Hope to see some of you soon this summer at the meet. Take Care!

Jason

Jason, refresh my memory, which Convertible did you have at the 2001 W-body Gathering? There was a couple of them there that were the same color, but I can't remember who owned them. :oops:

Actually at that time I did not have the convertible yet. I was there with the blue 93 Cutlass Coupe. What everyone seemed to remember was my girlfriend at the time kept taking it down the track :) It is also seen in the background of the gathering banner on the website. I would like to attend the upcomming one but am still trying to sift through the thread to find out where its at, alot of suggestions but I cant find anything for sure, guess I will keep looking.