Project89 - Update

Gearhead43

Wife's GP just got the wheels off the Salvage TGP....P245/50R16 on Millie Millia 1000 Wheels... I haven't been able to find the style of wheel this is. If anyone knows, tell me. Thanks.

mmwheels.jpg

mmwheelslow.jpg

I'm just taking to car to jee so he can tinker with the engine... I'll be keeping the body for parting out what Jeff doesn't need.. So the rest of the TGP is not entirely gone just yet bud!

BTW There's dirt inside the headlights... Flood car remember?

Cool. I was wondering what SE trim would look like without the door moldings. That's pretty much what I want to do with mine (SE bumpers w/no door moldings).

I'm just taking to car to jee so he can tinker with the engine... I'll be keeping the body for parting out what Jeff doesn't need.. So the rest of the TGP is not entirely gone just yet bud!

BTW There's dirt inside the headlights... Flood car remember?

Hey Dave, I don't suppose there's a remote chance that you have the hood louvers from that TGP? I guess though if you have 'em, you'll be using them on your project car.....

The Louvers are broken... Completely in half Sad I know...But Shuan been clawing at them ever since I first got the car.. broken and all..LOL

LOL.. Nooo She makes damm sure I don't go stealing her parts to use on my GP... :shock: :shock: .. It's stripped and getting prepped for painting. Soon!