Subframe Bushings

god910

Where in God's land do I get some subframe bushings? I have one on the Cutty that's a slight bit mangled, and I figure on replacing them all while I'm in there. How about hardware? I wouldn't mind getting some new hardware, maybe just grade 10 from the hardware store? What else should I think about doing while I'm in there? TIA.

I got mine from the dealer. All bushings, hardware and bolts came out to about 200 bucks. BLING BLING. I have them all in a subframe im not even using yet too. I wouldn't replace them all unless you plan on keeping the car another 10 years, or they are all shot.

Well, I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon, so I guess I'll gofer it. I need to treat this car a little better. I used to baby it and be all nice N shit, but now that I have the TGP's, well... It's my beater. :lol:

Do you think the metal fatigue will play a role w/ solid bushings? Being fwd, do you think it'll give any performance positives? Just wondering why solid. Maybe you'd just rather put the $200 towards something a little more permanent.

doubt any metal fatigue issues especially since its supported at all 4 corners. the 1st and 2nd gen camaro guys, my 80 included, have been using solid bushings for years without issue and the 4 main bolts are all behind the weight of the wheels and the car hangs off those 4 bolts in the middle.