Need some opinions on Striping:)

Dirty Rockstar

What should I "Embed" in the stripe if I do it?  

1. 1. What should I "Embed" in the stripe if I do it?

• "Euro SS" on the front and back and 3.1 MPFI on the sides
    • "Lumina SS" on the frontand back, and 3.1 MPFI on the sides
    • Just "Euro SS" or "Lumina SS" on the front and back

All right guys (And Gals now, lmao) I am gettin all my nuts in one basket w/ my totally custom and off the wall four door EuroZ (I am actually callin it Euro SS) project.. Now, I would LOVE to keep the Euro stripe that goes around it.. But I had an inspiration while sitting, bored in class.. How about a Z34 style stripe.. Check the options for a couple variations.. Anyway, the colors would be red and silver.. It would be a strip .5" thick in red, then surrounded on the toip and bottom with silver .25" thick.. Like I said, look at the poll options here.. Just let me know what ya think!

I like the sound of "Euro SS," it's unique and no one has ever used the name before. "Lumina SS" doesn't sound right to me (reminds me of the middle-eastern model we don't have here.) Personally, I don't like to display what motor my car has, that way it keeps everyone guessing as to what your car's packing. I voted for #3...

Hmmm.. Well have to see about no satripe, Chris.. I'll need to see it when it gets all done :wink: Anyway, I know makin up a name is rice,but I figure because it is something so unique.. I dunno! That's why I am lookin for input! :P

Steve, i say do no striping to make it more sleek looking.

need an option #4 :wink:

If I were to redo my GP I'd shave all ALL the trim and everything, make it look as smooth as possible. My badges are gone anyways.

Well, My badges I plan to keep there, Dave.. Need to keep it as "Euroized" as possible.. This isn;t gonna just be a 4 door Z.. lol.. Butyea.. I am actually likin the Stripe around the car.. Maybe only sayin Euro on the bumpers?

What would be really cool would be if you could have Lumina SS or Euro (whatever you want to put) engraved into the plastic of the bumper and then have it painted. Just like 97+ GP and Mustang GTs :)

Eh, screw whoever says not to make up names for your car. As long as it isn't Type-R or Lumina DX, I don't see a problem with it. It makes the car more unique and keeps people guessing. I'm custom badging my car as an LTE because it's not going to be anything like a factory 1990 Grand Prix. Leaving LE badging on would seem kind of stupid I think..

I kinda feel the same way.. I mean, badging my 90 Euro an SS wihout my mods I have planned. WOULD be rice.. But this isn't going to be anything like a factory Euro, either.. Hell.. Ill keep it out there for you all.. I have a little way to go yet.. lmao