1995 Grand Prix GT sedan

kfahn

They made GT's from 94-96 as sedans. They were never coupes. Essentually, they were the sedan equivalent of the GTP. They got a body kit, were available with the 3.4, and if I'm not mistaken, got hood louvers too.

They didn't get a body kit. The only thing that made them a 'GT' was the 3.4. If the 3.4 engine was opted for, it became a 'GT' right then and there. Everything else was basically an SE sedan, plus the hood louvers, like you mentioned.

Guest TurboSedan

i have seen several 3.4 DOHC Grand Prix sedans, but i have yet to see 'GT' badging anywhere on them.....hood louvers and 24 Valve emblems yes, but no 'GT' emblems :?:

i have seen several 3.4 DOHC Grand Prix sedans, but i have yet to see 'GT' badging anywhere on them.....hood louvers and 24 Valve emblems yes, but no 'GT' emblems :?:

same boat here....

I believe only the '94-'96 sedans were badged 'GT'

It isn't a huge badge like the GTP and whatnot.. its just a little GT on the side of each front door.. usually goes unnoticed.

I believe only the '94-'96 sedans were badged 'GT'

It isn't a huge badge like the GTP and whatnot.. its just a little GT on the side of each front door.. usually goes unnoticed.

Yep, you'd think it said "SE" if you didn't look close enough. We got one of these as a loner one year. It was awesome, lol.