Flowmaster Muffler video clip

93CutlassSupreme

Here's a video clip of my exhaust for all those wondering what Flowmasters sound like

1993 Cutlass Supreme, stock 3.1 multiport, stock factory cat, exhaust split right after the rear monoleaf into dual 40 Series Flowmaster mufflers

clip

http://home.comcast.net/~jmlumpkin/93CutlassSupremeFlowmaster40Exhaust.wmv

clip showing how my setup is routed

527087_17_full.jpg

thanks to godofthunder for hosting it for me!

Oh yeah, that sounds nice man!! It sounds like my striaght piped 3.1 when you revved it, but it sounds even better when you took off. I'm definately getting those 40 series....someday.

it sounds best when i drive away, that was at approx 2500 rpm. that was taken on the service drive along my school, and there isn't enough room for a wot run

That brings me back to the day of my Z34. It sounded deep like that but it had no cat. I think your car sounds nice!!.......... now where are the people that said flowmaster 40s = rice :roll: :evil:

I love it.

Damn though. I need to have someone else sit in the car and give it gas or drive it a bit so I can hear what my stock exhaust sounds like.. I've heard the flowmasters now I need the other part of the comparison :roll:

That brings me back to the day of my Z34. It sounded deep like that but it had no cat. I think your car sounds nice!!.......... now where are the people that said flowmaster 40s = rice :roll: :evil:

i was wondering where they got that from too as obviously flowmasters don't sound rice