flowmaster or summit racing mufflers

cryptnix

I would DEARLY love to go with a Flowmaster 80 muffler but a few people have told me that the muffler will simply not fit underneith in my car. Well the existing muffler on it (1996) is extreamly huge and I don't see why that wouldn't work...

But the other is ... Summit Racing (Turbo) mufflers!

I just want to know if anyone has set this flowmaster 80 muffler on there reletivelly new Oldsmobile ... Because I like the sounds that they make ... its incredible, not only that when I get my swap ... hopefully :-) I want it to sound as throaty as possible ...

Thanks for your time folks ... I've seen posts on this in the past but ... I wanted to personalize it ...

Thanks

Andrew

I'm sure that you could make it fit, however you do realize that the 80 series is a crossflow, right? Meaning that the one side has an in/out, and the other side has an out.....meant to mount sideways under the rear.

If you want one, I have an extra (pretty sure it's a 2 1/2" inlet, dual 3" out). It's been used, but I'm sure I could charge you a few bucks and ship it to ya cheaper than you could buy a new one.

- Justin

are you talking about those $15 summit muffers? A friend bought one for his MR2 spyder a few years ago, and took it off the same day, it was that bad.

jon

Yeah, some guy at Midas was going to set me up with 'em ...

I figured I'm just going to have them run new piping all the way back from my new cat to my Flowmaster 80 (at least those are my plans) ...

I hope it sounds mean ... I just don't want to agg anyone on ... I don't want to beat on my car much anymore... heh at least until I do my swap to the 3800 motor :-D

i just took a clip of my 40 series, it sounds pretty mean, i'm just waiting to host it. it'll be posted as soon as possible (hopefully)

just put it on mine anyways, just for shits and giggles.

i clicked on your sig, how do i drop them off? i'm not very computer savvy

first, click on the first link, when the page is open, drag and drop the file into it. Then, go to the second link and your file should be listed there.

first, click on the first link, when the page is open, drag and drop the file into it. Then, go to the second link and your file should be listed there.

i tired it, it didn't work

if it's not working for you for some reason, email it to me

mullen84@si.rr.com

it didn't work again. i'll try to email it to you, i don't know if its too big or not. if you have aim i can send it to you. godofthunder hosted it for me, i posted a topic with it

I've been reading about the magnaflows how well do those compare on a 3100 ?

I will have to customize my bumper to make it similar to of which is on the passenger side ...

i just want to know i want it to be low ... yet nice idle ... but not raspy ...

please ... i just want my cutlass sounding nice and not like the damn mufflers are falling off like on my euro 3.1 lumi or like those dumb fucks that drive around hawling at higher RPM's and trying to get noticed when really to me they're just plain dumb Fqs!

I've been reading about the magnaflows how well do those compare on a 3100 ?

I will have to customize my bumper to make it similar to of which is on the passenger side ...

i just want to know i want it to be low ... yet nice idle ... but not raspy ...

please ... i just want my cutlass sounding nice and not like the damn mufflers are falling off like on my euro 3.1 lumi or like those dumb fucks that drive around hawling at higher RPM's and trying to get noticed when really to me they're just plain dumb Fqs!

you sure you want magnaflows? go here http://w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15827&sid=2b27616efbdf7bebca079b98245c859f for a clip of my flowmasters, they're low, idle nice and not raspy