gtr.....

stockgp

god everytime i see that thing it gets worse and worse. the only thing thats cool is the L67 swap. the rest of the car needs to be burned.

the body kit doesnt look 1/2 bad on it, and the L67 swap is sweet, but thats is, lose the wings. center exhaust, and fake badging, and it might be ok...

That goofy fucking thing keeps re-appearing. AGH. It needs to burn in fuck. Sorry, but if I was given that car, I'd just swap that engine in my Prix. No way I'd ever drive that monstrocity.

The only thing I even sort of like is the wheels, except for the mismatched sizes.

Everything else is the epitomy of "gaudy".

I never noticed this.. but why in the name of fuck does it have exhaust coming out the trunk!??

That could be a cool car... just need a small sledge hammer to take off a couple things, then drop it in the paint booth and do a nice black/gold I think it would look pretty good :)

I never noticed this.. but why in the name of fuck does it have exhaust coming out the trunk!??

That could be a cool car... just need a small sledge hammer to take off a couple things, then drop it in the paint booth and do a nice black/gold I think it would look pretty good :)

if you ever see a Skyline GTR in race trim....it has those tip comin out the trunk like that..i have no clue why...just must be some weird Nismo thing