Hey I am new, need info about the Cutlass Phantom

Skipponator

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Skip and I am obviously a newbie here. However not to the W-Body, however what brings me here is that I just aquired an 89 Cutlass Supreme Phantom that I plan on restoring. It's in tough shape, but we'll see what I can do. I plan on learning all my restoration skills on this car, good thing I have inlaws that restore classic cars for a living that will be helping me out and stuff, but this will be my project.

Anyone know where I can find more info about the Phantom, and I wonder how many are left. I understand there were only 200 made, as that is what I was told and what my console shifter plaque says. I was told by the previous owner that mine is the only one knows West of the Mississippi, now how true that is I don't know, but would be neat to find out.

I look forward to hearing from you, and please feel free to check out my cardomain pages in my signature. The GTP's page really isn't updated, but will be soon. You can see the Monte's page is full of details!

-Skip

You must be from Bemidji... The Phantom, from what is known, was a dealership package around the East? coast. Basically consisted of a Razzi ground effects package.

Yea, it was pretty much the Razzi ground f/x and the FE3 suspension package. I believe that is about the only thing that makes it different than regular cuttys.

It's not the Razzi kit, it's a special kit you can't get anymore. And yes, I think it was just an appearance package, ground fx and badging.

Hey Skip.

there is a fairly new member here from the new england area that has one and knows of several others near him.

they came in white and grey.

use the search might find that guy that way.

Monty

Phantoms came in White and Black

White is kinda dumb, when you think of a phantom you think of a dark evil whatever, not a bright white one